This versatile charcoal grill with convenience features avid charcoal grillers want. The LCD countdown cook timer includes a large readout and can attach to the grill or be easily removed if you'd prefer to take it inside or keep it with you. The grill is outfitted with innovative heavy-duty Gourmet BBQ System cooking grates, a 2-part grate system that may be used in tandem with Weber's Gourmet BBQ System cookware collection. The grill also features the classic porcelain-enameled bowl and lid with a One-Touch Cleaning system and high capacity ash catcher that makes clean up hassle free. Storage options are plentiful with the CharBin storage container which protects your charcoal from the elements and a sturdy painted metal table is right at hand while grilling. Also features a wire bottom shelf, no-rust aluminum vent and a glass-reinforced nylon lid handle with heat shield.
Weber's Big Book of Burgers
tips a spatula to the mighty beef patty, celebrating our national dish in all its glory, and goes beyond the bun, reinventing the burger with modern twists and alternative ingredients such as pork, poultry, seafood, and veggies. And it doesn't stop there—with recipes for sizzling sausages, hot dogs, and brats, plus sides like out-of-this-world onion rings and drinks like luscious milkshakes—this book pays homage to other classic barbecue fare and offers 160 inspiring reasons for you to fire up the grill.
Packed with nearly 250 full-color photos, step-by-step instructions, and whimsical watercolor illustrations, Weber's Big Book of Burgers
is sure to become as classic as the burger itself. From the food to the fun to the flavors, you'll find juicy goodness on every single page.Weber's Big Book of Burgers
- The Five Steps to Burger Perfection for perfect patties and big, juicy burgers time and time again
- Tried-and-true expert advice on grinding your own meat for burgers; building a better burger; grill setups, maintenance, and safety; tools of the trade; ten tips for grilling greatness; and more
- A visual sausage guide detailing many different varieties' flavor profiles and origins
- Regional burger and hot dog features on these American favorites with whimsical, full-color illustrations from artist Linda Kelen
- Feature stories on who invented the hamburger, the New England-style top-loading bun, Sheyboygan: the home of the brat, pickles, and understanding the science behind food euphoria